- Saturday, April 16th, 11am – 2pm
- Tea Party Counter Rally, State Capitol. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136842583056069
- Tuesday, April 19, 10am
- Assembly Committee on Education public hearing on AB 92 to expand the private school voucher program, 417 North (Gar Hall), State Capitol.
- Ongoing, daily, 10am – 9pm
- Data for Democracy. Tens of thousands of Wisconsinites have signed up to stand up with their brothers and sisters to fight back against the agenda of Scott Walker. We need your help converting these sign-ups on paper into a database for mobilization and activation. 211 S Paterson Street Suite 350, Sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/Data-for-Democracy
Milwaukee Area (Jenissee Volpintesta, 262-364-6751 and Peter Drummond, 414-333-1606)
- Monday, April 18th, 6pm, UWM Town Hall Meeting with Sen. Larson and Rep. Pasch. Discussion on the Voter ID Bill and what it means to college students. UW-Milwaukee Union – Wisconsin Room, 2200 East Kenwood Blvd. Milwaukee.
- Mon, Apr 18, 2011 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Forum on the Impact of the Governor’s Budget on MPS. Sponsored by School Director Annie Woodward. North Division High School, 1011 W. Center Street, Milwaukee
- Tuesday, April 19th, 4 – 9pm, Democratic Budget Town Hall on Tuesday, at the Washington Park Senior Center, 4420 W. Vliet. Milwaukee
- Sunday, May 1st – The Wisconsin Solidarity March sponsored by Voces de La Frontera. Start at 1027 S. 5th Street. Will march to Veterans Park.