Thank the Wisconsin 14
Have you thanked the Wisconsin 14 yet? Use this Facebook link to write a thank you note to the Wisconsin 14 who are standing up for the people. They are true American heroes.
Please contact Area or Senate District leads to sign up to canvass and make phone calls. Milwaukee Area (Jennissee Volpintesta 262-364-6751) and Peter Drummond (414-333-1606)
- Saturday 3/12/2011 – 12:00 – 2:00 pm
- Farmer Labor Tractorcade. Farmers from across the Dairyland will bring tractors and solidarity to the WI capitol to fight for labor rights and a just state budget. Rural communities will be disproportionately hurt by the cuts to education and Badgercare.
- Saturday, March 12th – 3pm
- Capitol Rally
Buses to Madison
MTEA. Buses are leaving from the MTEA at 12:45 PM – boarding at 12:15. To register go the MTEA website.
Voces de la Frontera
Milwaukee: Buses depart 11 am from Voces de la Frontera, 1027 S. 5th St. Return at 6 pm
- To reserve your seat for Milwaukee buses call: 414-643-1620
Racine: Buses depart 10 am from Pick ‘n Save, 2210 Rapids Dr. Return at 6:30 pm
- To reserve your seat for Racine buses call: 262-619-4180
Kenosha:Buses depart 10 am from Centro Hispano, 5900 11th Ave. Return at 6:30 pm
- To reserve your seat for Kenosha bus call: Ana Ortiz, 262-657-2160 ext. 230
Burlington: Buses depart 10 am from Iglesia de San Carlos Borromeo, 440 Kendall St. Return 6:30 pm
- To reserve your seat for Burlington buses call: Antonio 262-492-6434
Buses will be leaving from UWM in early morning (Contact Paul Sickel 414-520-1752)
Buses from Milwaukee and around the state headed for Madison can be found at the AFSCME website at www.wiafscme.org.